What we offer.
Public Health Planning
Stoneham and Associates has recently developed public health plans for the following local governments:
- City of Perth
- City of Vincent
- City of Armadale
- Shire of East Pilbara
- Shire of Northam
- City of Albany
- Shire of Collie
- City of Mandurah
- Shire of Gingin
Research and Evaluation
Recently, Stoneham and Associates has:
- Evaluated a WA trachoma prevention program for remote communities
- Developed an options paper to guide a local government wide approach to alcohol management
- Consulted with communities to provide data for Community safety plans, disability and inclusion plans, public health strategic plans and healthy living programs.
Team members publish peer reviewed articles and blogs on a regular basis.
Stoneham and Associates provide a range of training opportunities, from issue based topics, through to public health planning and tailored advocacy training. We pride ourselves on developing skills based, outcome driven training opportunities that are tailored to the client.
We provide a personalised approach
We pride ourselves on providing personalised and tailored services to ensure we deliver the best possible outcome to our clients. We always aim to provide outcomes that are practical and answer the "so what?" question.
Our Clients and Values Come First
Our values align with those readily accepted in public health and include:
- thorough, robust and evidence based processes
- solutions that identify strengths and opportunities
- equity and integrity
- finding solutions that matter